Перейти к содержанию
Партнерские сервисы
Aвтосервис и запчасти на Парке культуры тел. (495) 998-0111 (495) 978-8866 Cервис у Пчела оригинальные запчасти кузовная станция IDS +7 495 6406454
ТрансЛаб - 20 лет опыта в ремонте АКПП и ДВС Форд. 8-(495)-136-76-16 (телефон/WhatsApp) Форд Центр "ПИЛОТ" на Волгоградском проспекте. тел. (495) 785-06-65

2.0 DuraTec Двигатель

Рекомендуемые сообщения

вторая лямбда абсолютно в норме

коррекция растет с ростом оборотов - один из вариантов изза пропусков зажигания, это какая то свеча\катушка, изза нее и расход и потряхивать будет на хх

попробуй посмотреть коррекцию под нагрузкой на ходу

Спасибо за ответ! Завтра попробую замерить. Могут ли форсунки после ультразвуковой чистки давать такой результат?

вторая лямбда абсолютно в норме

коррекция растет с ростом оборотов - один из вариантов изза пропусков зажигания, это какая то свеча\катушка, изза нее и расход и потряхивать будет на хх

попробуй посмотреть коррекцию под нагрузкой на ходу

Сегодня сделал замеры под нагрузкой.

• 4 месяца спустя...

Всем привет!

Sorry for the English, but it will be easier that way, i have very little Russian knowledge  and google translate won't do good :)

I have a problem that i couldn't solve with my  Mondeo  2.0 Duratec-HE 145ps 150,000 KM 

When the car is started from cold it hesitates a lot. When i press the accelerator to the floor it thinks for 2 seconds than when it gets to 3000RPM it goes. First acceleration from parking spot is on the edge of choking. This is on petrol only! The car has LPG injection installed and if I start it on LPG directly it goes perfectly. 

This is what i did with no big improvement: 

Cleaning the Throttle body

Cleaning the MAP

Cleaning the intake manifold - visible flaps are perfect. 

Changing the PCV Hose - it was cracked. 

Changing all vacuum hoses - again cracks. 

Changing solenoids - firstly with VAZ and then with old from a salvaged car - the resistance is the same and they seem to pull the levers on idle . 

Changed all spark plugs with Fomoco 

Changed all coils with fomoco

Valve alignment

Chain alignment

Changed all petrol injectors with bosch with the same numbers like originals

Tested fuel rail pressure - 3.5-4.0bar

Tested compression - all good.

Reset all petrol adaptations

I did try disabling the LPG hardware with bypassing the computer and connecting the petrol wiring directly with no LPG ecu getting in the way - again reset adaptations and 300+km on petrol - the same.

The moment the car switches to LPG it is all perfect, if i return it to petrol it starts to hesitate up to 3000rpm and then goes like a V-tec.... 

But the car is not ok with Petrol - no difference if it is 100RON or 95RON.

The LPG system has OBD correction and CAN connection.

Please if you have any ideas i will be more than welcome to hear them, because this car is beautiful but drives me nuts. 

Thanks!

Борислав

Changing solenoids - firstly with VAZ and then with old from a salvaged car - the resistance is the same and they seem to pull the levers on idle . 

на соленоиде трубки не перепутали , проводка ? похоже на неисправность соленоида - проверьте первый или поменяйте их местами, если после 3000 разгон ухудшится  - то виноват соленоид.

lpg имеет другой AFR и бедная смесь - там благо, в отличии от бензина, поэтому на газу может ехать адекватно.

для начала перейти на одно топливо и откатать на бензине как минимум два бака

после этого можно смотреть как ведет себя машина

бесполезно делать диагностику когда она катается на разных горючках   

If the adaptations are reset i wait 15 minutes so she can draw a new fuel map with LPG hardware disabled - no  computer and the car wiring connected without the LPG. This for more than a tank of petrol.

bogart,

thanks for the advice, now i have a new diagnose! Tried switching the solenoids - both plugs and hoses - no change - again the car is slow up to 3000 rpm then comes to life. I tried a different thing, another solenoid that i know is working and if put in both places, the behavior is the same. I have one solenoid that has no resistance and is not working - if put further from the driver - meaning for the low revs there is no change whatsoever in the behavior, but if put in the place for the high revs the car looses power in high revs. Both sticks for the vacuum regulators on the intake manifold move, so the vacuum regulators are working, when i cleaned the intake manifold i checked the upper flaps and they were moving ok, but i couldn't see the ones that are down. So i think they are stuck or broken, and that's why changing solenoids do nothing. Maybe i need new intake manifold.

еще раз

убрать газовое оборудование - вероятный подсос воздуха через него

I did check and replace all air hoses for the solenoids and for the LPG, plus the fuel hoses for the LPG, everything is tight and no air leaks, will check again.

No luck with this car. It developed this 20,000km after the LPG was installed. 

The petrol injectors were problematic, because before the change (500km ago) the car was hardly running cold and was detonating on petrol. 

@amplified,  заслонки в коллекторе начинают шуметь при износе и потом слетают с оси попадая во впуск.... ваши как то себя выдают шумом ? 

после чего все началось ? детонация у меня была когда я неправильно подключил трубки на соленоиды .,

можете задать свой вопрос еще здесь http://ffclub.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=357910&st=1110&highlite=

можете задать свой вопрос еще здесь http://ffclub.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=357910&st=1110&highlite=

зачем ты дрочишь человека этими заслонками ?

даже если их всех поставить не так, отключить или как угодно вообще раком перевернуть - никогда не будет паузы на старте или гуляния на малых оборотах

а перепутать соленоиды вообще невозможно - трубки недотянутся

и не едет оно до 3000 оборотов и затуп при старте

читай

When the car is started from cold it hesitates a lot. When i press the accelerator to the floor it thinks for 2 seconds than when it gets to 3000RPM it goes. First acceleration from parking spot is on the edge of choking. This is on petrol only! 

и это либо чистый подсос воздуха мимо дросселя либо неправильная адаптация дросселя,

причина которой в использовании разных топлив - она адаптируется под газ и не успевает вернуться к бензину или что то в этом плане

Изменено пользователем strannikk

Please if you have any ideas i will be more than welcome to hear them, because this car is beautiful but drives me nuts. 

Thanks!

if you need help, see at idling MAP data and the ignition timing,
and need the data on the long fuel correction, fault codes (if any)

@strannikk,  где я написал про перепутанные соленоиды?  по-русски же - трубки!

у меня было такое на фокусе 2л - сдох соленоид.

everything is tight and no air leaks, will check again. - не хочет он проверять утечки. хоть и проверил не всё

дроссель адаптируют на заводе, глюки были бы сразу, если  крутили винтик - в анамнезе не увидел

причина которой в использовании разных топлив - она адаптируется под газ и не успевает вернуться к бензину или что то в этом плане

глупость или Нобель. ОНА адаптируется по датчику детонации, больше про топливо ОНА ничего не знает.

Володя разошелся ))

глупость или Нобель. ОНА адаптируется по датчику детонации, больше про топливо ОНА ничего не знает.

мрак и ужос - дроссель и дд..... :D не говорите никому.....пожалейте людей, начнут умирать со смеху....

по дд адаптируется только уоз

а дроссель задает воздух под топливо которое ногой задает водитель

адаптация дросселя сводится к калибровке угла ее открытия под пропускаемый воздух

да не, Володь без обид...
просто когда срочно надо, до тебя тут не достучишься...))

а тут прям... я аж попкорн "открыл"

Володя разошелся ))

да ну нафиг... детский сад

дюратек победить не могут - простейший мотор, фордовский\маздовский дедушка 

просто когда срочно надо, до тебя тут не достучишься...))

не могу я дежурить у монитора.... :D

но в личку всегда откликнусь, не было случая чтобы не помог если владею вопросом

Duratec HET as i like to call it.

i did try number of times to adapt the throttle body. I erase its adaptations with Forscan and watch the live data. When trims start to move and calm down then i go and try if the car's response is better, but no luck. 

Lambda sensors are in limits, as a matter of fact the cat is changed with clean one of low mileage, because original degraded. So with both sets of lambdas -  it's the same. 

Solenoids are with correct plugs and with correct hoses, i followed the diagram so no issue there. As i said i tried with ВАЗ соленоид and with two sets of ford originals, no change whatsoever, tried a lot of combinations so i think there is no issue with them, because the car did not change the behavior. And again, with a solenoid valve that i know is broken because it has no resistance and when unplugged/plugged no change mounted on the car - the car behaves absolutely the same - low revs are bad, but driveable and then exactly at 3000rpm it kicks in, it is felt on 1st and 2nd mostly, because on 3rd and up there is not enough power. If i press the pedal to the floor the car shakes at first tenth of a second as it has a lot of power then goes to no power mode below 3000rpm

I will do a live data recording and post it. 

The thing that bothers me is that after the calibration SHRTFT2 goes to 32.81% and thats from more than a year(not sure if the program reads it wrong or is something wrong concerning an air leak or something).

Fuel consumption is good. 

If i pull the levers on the vacuum regulators on the intake manifold i hear the air pushing and i hear the flaps both up and down click. On idle i do not hear ticking or loud noise from the intake. 

Изменено пользователем amplified

The thing that bothers me is that after the calibration SHRTFT2 goes to 32.81% and thats from more than a year(not sure if the program reads it wrong or is something wrong concerning an air leak or something).

Lean air-fuel mixture

Here is what the car does started from cold and forced with pedal to the floor on 1st and 2nd on petrol.

Edit: tested the car with the solenoid for lower flaps shut off plug. Meaning they are open. No change in behavior.

I tested every single hose and connection for vacuum leaks, none. I disabled the back fuel regulator going in the untake with a cap. No change. Disabled lpg vacuum hoses from the intake -no change. The thing that is happening when i disconnect thr upper solenoid the engine changes the sound. If i disconnect the down solenoid(closer to bumper) the vacuum regulator stick moves but there is no change in engine sound or rpm. If i exchange their electric plugs there is no change. I sprayed soap with water all over both fuel injectors lpg/petrol where thei go in te intake nothing happens, sprayed all over around intake gasket and throttle body still no change in rpm. So no leaks. Somebody heard of lower flaps broken or stuck?

Изменено пользователем amplified

Нужна помощь. Стала тяжело разгонятся авто, разгон плавный без подхвата. ошибок нет. Поменял свечи, все фильтра, масло, почистил дроссельную заслонку толку нет. Двигатель 2,0 145лс  Что может быть?

Here is what the car does started from cold and forced with pedal to the floor on 1st and 2nd on petrol.

close topic for yourself
useless

Ivannikov87

- бензонасос ?

Изменено пользователем Dark Way

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...