Перейти к содержанию
Партнерские сервисы
Aвтосервис и запчасти на Парке культуры тел. (495) 998-0111 (495) 978-8866 Cервис у Пчела оригинальные запчасти кузовная станция IDS +7 495 6406454
ТрансЛаб - 20 лет опыта в ремонте АКПП и ДВС Форд. 8-(495)-136-76-16 (телефон/WhatsApp) Форд Центр "ПИЛОТ" на Волгоградском проспекте. тел. (495) 785-06-65

Acodo DTG-407 issues

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi dear members,

I've followed your success stories with Acodo multimedia systems and eventually decided to get one myself. I got myself a DTG-407 gloss device, however, I have an issue with installation.

My Mondeo is 2013 Titanium 240hp. It comes with the Sony system and not the factory Satnav system.

I installed the device however, the A/C buttons are not working. I can't control the A/C thru the DTG-407. Up to this point I'm still confused as to the reason it's not working cause I was sure my car is fully compatible.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? Has anyone here fitted the 407 to a Mondeo with the standard A/C controls?

Thanks,

Eyal

Hi dear members,

I've followed your success stories with Acodo multimedia systems and eventually decided to get one myself. I got myself a DTG-407 gloss device, however, I have an issue with installation.

My Mondeo is 2013 Titanium 240hp. It comes with the Sony system and not the factory Satnav system.

I installed the device however, the A/C buttons are not working. I can't control the A/C thru the DTG-407. Up to this point I'm still confused as to the reason it's not working cause I was sure my car is fully compatible.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? Has anyone here fitted the 407 to a Mondeo with the standard A/C controls?

Thanks,

Eyal

Good day!

And so, I think this is due to the fact that you have not connected your unit climate control need to connect and hide inside the main panel to the right of your device Acodo 407.

Good day!

And so, I think this is due to the fact that you have not connected your unit climate control need to connect and hide inside the main panel to the right of your device Acodo 407.

Thanks for the info. This is something I tried. I can see the the status of the climate control in the Acodo, but the Acodo controls don't have any impact.

Any other idea? I must make it work :) maybe some contact issue or reset... I'm lost here

Thanks for the info. This is something I tried. I can see the the status of the climate control in the Acodo, but the Acodo controls don't have any impact.

Any other idea? I must make it work :) maybe some contact issue or reset... I'm lost here

I see your point, let me tell you we have the main theme at Acodo, http://mondeoclub.ru/forum/topic/128594/write there, and the administration will be to swear! Now in your theme I give you this MCU files MCU to update put version 1.20 there in the archive 3 version 1.15, 1.20, 1.32. I ran the tests checked so far only 1.15 and 1.20, 1.20 more stable running about 1.32 to say it is not what is not because the magician didn't do the tests yet.

here is the link https://yadi.sk/d/za7x2AWxmE3vFand it should help still advise you to update the firmware itself.

Hi,

Just a quick update, A/C started working suddenly :). Don't know what was wrong earlier, but it's all working now :)

Re the firmware, I found different kind of firmware files, such as the you recommended: mcu_1.20_1.35t.zip or ACODO407_V0.9.251s_MOD_NOCARHOME.zip

Whats the diff?

• 2 недели спустя...

Hi,

Just a quick update, A/C started working suddenly :). Don't know what was wrong earlier, but it's all working now :)

Re the firmware, I found different kind of firmware files, such as the you recommended: mcu_1.20_1.35t.zip or ACODO407_V0.9.251s_MOD_NOCARHOME.zip

Whats the diff?

Yes there is a big difference! So how have Acodo 407 and 411 for each of their Fail, and your settings! What I gave you is for 407 models!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Восстановить форматирование

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...